Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
NYTT SELSKAP
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

the fault is in our stars (sven)

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
21.10.20 5:04
#

the fault is in our stars
@Sven H. Borsheim  

It’s cold outside, but you needed some fresh air to clear your mind. You know yourself, so you knew that it was a bad idea to stay inside any longer, so you just took your jacket, and you just went out for a walk. Lately you’ve been a mess, pacing your bedroom, and wondering yourself a lot of questions about your future. It was maybe a bad idea because it’s late now, but at least you’re not going to meet anyone and that’s your only wish right now, to be alone just tonight. You walked, with no destination in mind, you just needed to focus on something else, but you just failed miserably.

Your vacations were supposed to be relaxing, a cruise is supposed to be the place to drink a lot of cocktails while thinking about nothing else than the flavour of it. That’s what you thought. The plan was not that difficult, but a part of you was constantly thinking about what will happen when you’ll come back from this break. You can ignore the problem for a week or two, but at the end, nothing is solved, and your brain is still working too fast, trying to find a quick solution. Your birthday was a great party, you spend some quality time with your friends, but you just have realised that you’ve turned 23. 23, it’s a big step. You don’t want to grow up and have even more responsibilities than you have today. You are still a kid, you act like one, you’re not prepared to be a real adult. At the same age, your beloved father had already a band, and he was practicing in his garage. What about you? You are sure he would not be proud of you, your mother either. You wince, this is the last thing you want. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes for a second. Maybe just need so sit somewhere because your head was heavy, and you started to feel dizzy. You don’t really know for how long you were walking, but when you notice that the park was just in front of you, you realised that you was really not focused on your trail. Hands in your pockets, you decided to just sit on the first bench that you saw, you even lie down, so you are able to see the stars. It’s cheesy, you know it, but it’s something you like to do. It’s maybe not the time or the place to have a complete introspection, but here you are. You were just doing nothing, when you suddenly heard a weird noise, like a dog breathing heavily or something like that. You didn’t really care, until theses sound came closer to you, and you began to freak out a bit. What if someone wanted to attack you? You’re not that strong, anyone could easily hurt you with just a push. You searched for the noises, and then you just saw a jogger. Oh. A jogger, nothing more. But then that person came closer, and you recognized him, sven. This is the last person you wanted to see tonight, but you’re not in the mood to be a pain in the ass for him. Isn’t it weird to run at this time? You don’t want to talk, but you just want to be sure that everything is okay, just in case. “Borsheim! What is wrong with you! It’s late and you just went outside for a run, d’you want to die or something!” you don’t sound friendly but eh, it’s sven, he is not your friend, you just wanted to check if he is just crazy or if he really want to be attacked.

code by EXORDIUM. | imgs by tumblr

OK.. OK!:
Sven H. Borsheim
Sven H. Borsheim
plaisir sucré, nuit étoilée
(╯ಠ_ಠ)╯︵ ┳━┳
♔ Date d'arrivée : 03/09/2019
♔ Messages : 3215
♔ Couronnes norvégiennes : 104517
♔ Crédits : peachesnsprite ; vocivus
♔ Âge : 24 ans
♔ Statut civil : en couple (et divorcé, quelle aventure)
♔ Études ou métier : étudiant en mathématiques (doctorat) et employé à temps partiel au Videospillparadis
♔ Pourquoi la Norvège ? : j'ai saisi l'occasion d'avoir une seconde chance après avoir fui ma famille
♔ Animaux adoptés : bali & salem les petits chats, ponpon la lapine
♔ Autres comptes : sól
♔ Votre espace :

the fault is in our stars (sven)  Fl3t

-- Et j’ai des centaines de flèches dans le coeur,
et j’ai des millions d’envies de te plaire. --

the fault is in our stars (sven)  Hhvs

the fault is in our stars (sven)  64c6364350a8b87b77e64e88c7df7b7e3b270f08
the fault is in our stars (sven)  Tumblr_psuan5JMuP1xeb6i4o1_540
21.10.20 18:49
#

‟ ft. axl „

At first, I had some trouble adjusting with Paco being here everywhere and all the time. After he came back from London, he just settled into my apartment and we lived together for a month. Then we were together on the boat for another month. And later we were together at his place. Now I am back into my lair and everything just feels so empty. It took me a while but I got used to the constant mess, to the ambient noise, to his warm presence next to me. Even the cats are wondering what happened. Nothing happened, it just... got back to normal. And I am left here alone, overwhelmed by a loud silence. Everything is where it is supposed to be, and yet I have this huge feeling that something is off. Because I miss him every second that he spends away from me. And it kinda hurts, too.
On top of this, there is also my leg problem. Thankfully, I don't need a crutch anymore but each and every stop at the hospital just feels like a complete waste of time. I won't go back to the ice anytime soon, not with that stupid program they are making me do. Some exercises, some fancy massages and a pep talk? As if it was ever going to be enough for me to join the hockey team again. Anger and frustration are growing by the minutes in a soul that used to be so quiet and docile, I don't have any idea how to deal with it–or process it, for what it is worth. And it has been a long time since I have last heard about this dysfunctional family of mine; I wonder what they are up to. At least, I am doing fine at school. That is something I wish I could hold on to more then I actually do.
So here I am, taking the destiny into my own hands. Or was it the insomnia? I can't remember the moment I finally got up, tired of staring at the ceiling in a cold bed, to put on my shoes and leave. The shivers down my spine and freezing air are pushing me to run faster than I should. If no one is going to help me build my muscles again, then I will help myself. In the middle of the night. Because I have got nothing better to do and I am too scared to be left alone with my thoughts. As the fog is coming out of my mouth, I am suddenly out of breathe and covered in sweat already. That was fast, I really am out of shape. After a walk, I begin to run again. There is a weird taste of blood on my tongue due to the cold making my throat sore. And just a little too late, I realize that I left my brand new phone and my headphones at home. Yeah, everything was just easier when I was lying around on the couch all day long, high on painkillers.
Coming through the park at a decent pace, the sound of my breathing covers everything else and it is probably for the better. Darkness surrounding me, I could almost feel safe. But that was before I jumped abruptly when I suddenly hear a voice out of nowhere. « Holy fuc-...! » When my heart finally stops pounding against my chest and I can wrap my head around what just happened, I am still confused. What is wrong with me? Do I want to die? Maybe, who knows; I don’t know exactly what it is, but there is definitely something not right about me. I don’t know why, but I feel the urge to prove that there is a logical explanation to all of this. « I can't sleep. I'm off my meds, I've been having troubles sleeping ever since I stopped taking them. And also I live nearby. » And he definitely doesn’t. Of all people I could have met in the middle of the night during this unscheduled jogging, I just had to come across him. « What the hell are you doing here anyway? You scared the shit out of me. » Pouting in annoyance, I stay still while staring at him. Last time we talked in a somehow adult way, he kept making comments and implying things about my relationship. We were supposed to get along–or at least, try not to kill each other–but it’s getting harder by the days. A child could have been more daring than me at this moment, I feel like I have been caught doing something bad and there is no way out–he is going to tell Paco and everyone else.

design ϟ vocivus // icons ϟ managarm
https://nyttselskap.forumactif.com/t290-sven-not-all-those-who-w
Anonymous
Invité
Invité
27.10.20 0:03
#

ft sven  

He fliched as soon as you spoke, and you can’t help but laugh. It’s always funny to scare someone, even more when this is sven. If the roles were reversed, you would have had a heart attack, so you’re happy to be the prankster. You tilt your head; you watch him catching his breathe. He seems to the worst jogger that you have ever seen in your entire life, but you keep this to yourself, you almost killed him once, that’s enough for tonight. He explains why he is here, as if you asked, but you listen to what he said for once. So, he cannot sleep, interesting. You may have more similarities than expected, and you don’t really know if this is a good thing or not. You frown, you are pretty sure that he is talking about his leg, you saw him limp during the holidays, but he did not explain what really happened to him, and you never tried to ask either. “your leg huh?” you already know the answer, so you just add, “what happened? I mean, if you want to talk about it.” you’re not sure if your curiosity is speaking, or if you truly care. You don’t want to care about sven, but his injuries seem pretty bad, and you can’t be happy for that. He is not your best friend, but you don’t want him to suffer either. When he asks you why you’re here, you took a few seconds to think. You don’t really know, you just wanted to be alone in a park. You’re an adult, you can do whatever you want huh? You shrug your shoulders, and you just smirk, “I donno. I can’t sleep either so I just went outside. I don’t have any plans for the rest of the night, maybe I’m gonna just stay here until tomorrow.” that sounds great, the bench is comfortable enough, and you have nothing else to do anyway. You don’t want to admit that you didn’t want to drown into your thoughts, he don’t need to know how weak you really are. You stare at him, the silence is weird, you don’t know what to say. You don’t really want to be alone, so you just ask, “are you going to sit, or d’you want me to beg or something?” it’s weird, but you rather be with sven than on your own. You have nothing to say to him, you’re just not against some company. “sorry for the heart attack.” it was not your purpose. It’s weird to be with him, but huh, why not? “so… we can’t sleep.”

Sven H. Borsheim
Sven H. Borsheim
(╯ಠ_ಠ)╯︵ ┳━┳
♔ Études ou métier : étudiant en mathématiques (doctorat) et employé à temps partiel au Videospillparadis
♔ Pourquoi la Norvège ? : j'ai saisi l'occasion d'avoir une seconde chance après avoir fui ma famille
♔ Votre espace :

28.10.20 3:41
#

‟ ft. axl „

And he is just here, laughing while I am holding on to the last bit of air that can make it to my lungs. When I finally calm down, I manage to explain why I am here. Surprisingly, he doesn’t make fun of me or anything when I talk about my injury. « Yeah. » Frowning as he asks what happened, I can’t exactly understand why he would care about anything related to me. Maybe he is just lonely and he wants to fill the silence, maybe he truly wants to know because Paco is his friend and I am Paco’s boyfriend. I can’t be sure. « I… don’t think I’ve told anyone, actually. » Looking down to my feet, I don’t know where to start. Each time, I just brushed it off and said it was a hockey accident. « Hockey accident. I was practicing at the rink and uh… a teammate slipped right next to me. I took his skate’s blade in the leg. » With a painful grin on my face, I try not to look like someone he would have pity for. I had enough of that. « Nothing as bad as a broken bone, just… lots of stitches. » Besides the fact that every time I close my eyes, I can only see the blood spreading on the ice; it is like reliving the accident over and over. But fortunately, I still have enough self-respect to refrain from admitting that. Especially to him. I shrug, not sure what will happen now.
When I ask him how he got there and why, he is suddenly kind of elusive. There is an awkward silence, I don’t know if I should just go and leave him to die here or stay and let him bother me for the rest of the night. Tough choice ahead. The thing is, if I leave and his body is found next morning, I am going to be the first suspect in a murder investigation and that sounds like a lot of trouble. I might aswell just stay. Breaking the weird stare that we were giving each other, he attacks again with a stupid joke–but is it a joke, really? « Oh no, please don’t beg. » Rolling my eyes as far as I can, I give up on fighting the whole oddness of this situation to sit next to him on the bench. Not too close, not too far. I was expecting another blank in the conversation, but he decides to apologize instead. Which is… unexpected. « Don’t worry about it. » Soft voice and not-so-strong-willed anymore, I find myself liking this newfound peace in the middle of the night with someone I never thought I would be quietly speaking with. After a sigh, I nod lightly to his uncomfortable conclusion. « Indeed we can’t. » But then, I realize that I told him why–but he didn’t. Eyes staring into the dark void of the night, I don’t dare to look at him yet. « So… why can’t you? Is there something wrong? » It is hard to think about something not wrong about him, but I am doing my best to be the late night buddy he seems to need right now. I am not a complete asshole, or at least that is what I would like to show.

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
09.11.20 2:53
#

ft sven  

You can see sven frown, and you suddenly realize that maybe, just maybe you care a bit about him. You’re not a monster obviously, but it’s surprising to you, and to him aswell as you can see. You raised an eyebrow. So, you are the first one to know what really happened with his leg. You don’t really believe him, you know paco, and how he is, and you just can’t imagine him not wanting to know more about the situation. By the way maybe if it was your leg, he would not have asked questions about it, but you’re not his boyfriend. When he finally spills the beans, you looked at him with a disgusted face. That’s why you hate this sport, and everything that revolves around it. It’s never a pleasure to be so close to sharp blade. You’re kinda traumatized by a video that you saw when you were younger, and since you try to stay as far away from ice rinks as possible. “wow. I didn’t know you were into hockey, you’re bold afterall.” it was a compliment. Kind of. You smirk, and you cross your arms against your chest, “That must hurt, but I guess you will heal quickly.” you’re not sure about that, but at least its not broken. ” I had a sprained ankle a few weeks ago, it was a true pain in the ass.” you know how annoying it can be.
He asked why you’re there, and you’re not sure to want to talk about it, so you just try to talk about something else, and you asked him to sit next to you. At least you’re not alone anymore, and if he is annoying, and strangely, it makes you feel a bit better. He sat, and you apologize for the mini heart attack, but he didn’t seem to care about it. Great. You put you hands into your pockets, because it was freezing, and you didn’t want to lose your fingers yet. Is there something wrong. Tough question. You’re not sure about nothing, that is the whole problem. You bite your lips, “I don’t know.” liar. “you know what, I’m going to be honest, you can laugh about me after if you want okay?” because you’re pretty sure that he is going to judge you. Sven is not your biggest friend, you loved to annoy him in the past, so that would be fair. “college is so boring, I can’t focus on anything, I feel like I am just losing my time here. I want to create, to do something I can be proud of you know? I feel guilty because I kinda… drop out. And I feel anxious about the situation because my parents are not aware about all this stuff and I don’t want them to be… disappointed?” you shrug, this is your biggest fear for sure. “I thought this year was meant for me, but I guess I was wrong.” you let out a nervous laugh and wrinkle your nose. “you can laugh now, hahahaha, the most annoying boy in town is not able to have a proper life, Ironic I know” you are still smiling, because you can’t believe that you’re actually confessing to him, and also because you could crying at any moment, and you don’t want him to see you like that. “life goes on.”

Sven H. Borsheim
Sven H. Borsheim
(╯ಠ_ಠ)╯︵ ┳━┳
♔ Votre espace :

16.11.20 1:08
#

‟ ft. axl „

He doesn’t seem to buy the fact that I didn’t even explain how I got hurt to Paco, but it doesn’t matter anyway. The less I talk about what happen, the better. The disgusted look on his face almost manage to make me smirk; yeah, that wasn’t pretty. Rising an eyebrow at his weird comment on me playing hockey, it takes me a while to understand if he is making fun of me or just being his annoying self as always. « Was that supposed to be a compliment or something? » Caught off guard, I end up smiling a bit. He clearly doesn’t want to talk more about that and me neither, so I am just letting him do the most of the conversation. It is not like it has ever been my forte anyway. « Probably. » Or maybe not, I don’t know for sure. And not even one of the many doctors I have seen was willing to give me an approximate date when I could be able to get back on ice. He talks about his injury, and I nod politely. « Yeah, I remember. That’s why I tried to ask you about it when we were on the boat, like… how long did it take for you to recover, but your friend came and… I just didn’t get any other chance to do so. » I shrug. Whatever, it wasn’t even the same thing that happened to us so that would have been pointless to know.
I feel like this is one of these uncanny moments of comfort one can sometimes find in strangers. He is not a stranger, but he could be. It is not like we know a lot about each other. Not saying anything, I still see him shiver and search for every bit of heat with his hands in his pockets. Asking him about it was a long shot, but since we are both here doing nothing under the moonlight, I might aswell give it a try. He seems to hesitate, coming back to change the answer he just gave me. Even if I didn’t believe him when he said he didn’t know, I didn’t actually expect him to be honest with me–he doesn’t owe me anything after all. « I can’t promise I won’t judge, but there is a very low chance that I laugh. » Looking at him with a rare look of innocence on my face, I realize that it may not have been the thing he wanted to hear. Whatever I am thinking, he apparently doesn’t care, since he starts spitting every little thing bothering him. That is a lot, especially for someone like him who always seems so careless. Letting him get everything off his chest, I keep quite. I can painfully relate to that awkward smile at the end; even after saying all of it, he is still trying to pretend like this whole thing doesn’t affect him. I don’t even know what to say to him. « I love college. » I bite my tongue as I realize what I just said to someone who told me they dropped out. Quickly, I try to get to the bottom of what I meant. « So I can’t really understand what you mean. But… I do know everything about disappointed relatives. » Pouting when I remember every time my parents told me I wasn’t good enough despite being the first in everything, there is a bitter taste in my mouth. I am so much better off without them. « It took me twenty-one years to figure out that no matter what you do or don’t do, people that want to be mad at you will be. » I let a cold sigh and keep watching the whole dark nothing in front of me. « So I stopped caring. Easier said than done, I’ll give you that. » There are a lot of things that still keep me up at night–no kidding–but my studies luckily aren’t one of them. Everything can be a source of anxiety, but that won’t be. « And as far as I know, you don’t have nothing. You still are the co-owner of a nightclub, you still have music. Those are things you can be proud of, so… just because this year wasn’t yours, it doesn’t mean that the next won’t be. » I am pretty sure this cold, logical approach of his problem wasn’t exactly what he came for. But that is what I am good at–turning off the feelings to think. I never thought I would talk with him that way but since he is playing fair and being awfully honest, it is the bare minimum to return the favor.

Contenu sponsorisé
#
Sauter vers: